|born on||10 June 1923 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Voghera, Italy, 44n59, 9e01|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°47' 05°57 Asc. 24°25'|
Italian swordsman, the winner of the Fencing Gold Medal at Melbourne Olympics in 1956 and in Rome in 1960. He also won the Grand Officer of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic.
Pavesi has a degree in accounting and started his career in the banking field. Gaining vast experience in all sectors, he has been managing director of multiple banks, Vice-President of Italease and board member of other financial institutions, currently managing director of Banca Popolare Vicentina.
- Work : Prize 1956 (Olympic Gold Medal, fencing)
- Work : Prize 1960 (Olympic Gold Medal, fencing)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 3
- Vocation : Sports : Fencing (Pro and Olympian)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Two Gold Medals)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Grand Officer of Merit)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Managing director, Vice President)