|born on||19 June 1932 at 18:05 (= 6:05 PM )|
|Place||Cagliari, Italy, 39n13, 9e07|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°10' 14°10 Asc. 06°19'|
Italian noted family, the twin sister of actress Pier Angeli. When her dad died in 1950, she and the family moved to Hollywood where her twin had already begun to make a mark in films. With a dark, gentle beauty, she was cast as an Indian in "Drum Beat," 1954 and an Israelite in "Solomon and Sheba," 1959. Her most famous role was in 1955 in "The Rose Tattoo," for which she was nominated as Best Supporting Actress. She did a great deal of work on TV and had a secondary career as a singer.
In 9/10/1971, her twin sister committed suicide with a drug overdose.
- Death of Father 1950 (Family relocated after dad's death)
- Work : New Career 1954 (Film debut)
- Work : Gain social status 1955 (Nominated for Best Supporting Actress)
Bordoni quotes Oggi magazine
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Secondary)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad died, twin sis a suicide)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Italy to U.S.)