Paterson, A. Spencer
|Birthname||Paterson, Arthur Spencer|
|born on||22 February 1900 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Aberdeen, Scotland, 57n10, 2w04|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°53' 06°44 Asc. 24°33'|
Scottish physician and psychiatrist, the author of "Electrical and Drug Treatments in Psychiatry," 1963. Paterson is married and has three kids.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1963 (Book published)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychiatrist
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)