|born on||28 January 1644 (greg.) at 14:27 (= 2:27 PM )|
|Place||East Sheen, England, 51n28, 0w16|
|Timezone||LMT m0w16 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°23' 00°36 Asc. 14°33'|
British shoemaker who taught himself Latin, Greek and Hebrew as a youth, studied medicine, and learned astrology from John Gadbury. He was first published in 1678 with a Hebrew calendar, followed by many books on astrology. Partridge was a leader in his profession from 1700.
He married in 1689. Died 6/24/1715, Mortlake, London.
Modern Astrology 1/1935, data from Sibley, his contemporary. (January 18, 1644 OS)
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (High I.Q.)
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Misc. : Physical labor (Shoemaker)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Ancient languages)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection