|Birthname||Vanessa Chantal Paradis|
|born on||22 December 1972 at 05:20 (= 05:20 AM )|
|Place||St.Maur des Fossés, France, 48n48, 2e30|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°26' 25°01 Asc. 19°31'|
French singer and actress, seen in "Elisa" with Depardieu, directed by Jean Becker. During the mid-'80s, she was part of the Paris scene as a teenage pop singer and was the sexy star of a pop video. She worked as a spokes model for Channel perfume and segued into acting.
In the mid-'90s, she was the girlfriend of black singer Lenny Kravitz.
In 1998 she met Johnny Depp at a private dinner in Paris, and on 5/27/1999, their daughter was born, Lily-Rose Melody Depp. They took their baby home to a $2 million house on France's Cote d'Azur that Depp bought.
In mid-2000, her black-and-white film "The Girl on the Bridge" brought in reviews of "comic, romantic, stylish." Two-year-old Lily-Rose was joined by a brother, Jack John Christopher Depp III on 4/09/2002 in Paris.
- spousal equivalent relationship with Depp, Johnny (born 9 June 1963)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 27 May 1999 (Daughter Lily-Rose born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quotes B.C. 3/1995 (original entry gave 12/23/1972 as the birth date but de Jabrun corrected it by e-mail in March 2010)
Joelvy@aol.com (10/2002) quotes her biography published in France, confirmed by her official website for Dec 22, 1972
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Boyfriend Lenny Kravitz, Johnny Depp)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women