|born on||9 November 1925 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Pozzo di Maranello, Italy, 44n32, 10e52|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°44' 27°57 Asc. 19°58'|
Italian entrepreneur, a self-made man who invented a business of collectibles of small figurines of football players. With only a 5th grade education, he launched his idea in 1960 of manufacturing the small figures and created an empire that was worth about $75 million a year. Panini was also a great fan of volleyball and was a noted sponsor from 1966-93. In the '90s, he sold the entire business to Maxwell and retired.
Panini collapsed of cardio-circulatory disease and died on 10/18/1996.
- Work : Start Business 1960 (Figurine manufacturing)
- Financial : Investments 1966 (Sponsered volleyball team, 27 years)
Bordoni quotes Maurizio Malagoli for B.C., Datanotizie 1/1997
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (Fifth grade education)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Volleyball)
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances (Sold business)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Cardio-circulatory, terminal)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Collectibles (Manufacturer of collectibles)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Financial sponser)