|Birthname||Paillou, Christian Nelson|
|born on||6 January 1924 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Bordeaux, France, 44n50, 0w34|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°32' 08°59 Asc. 14°32'|
French educator, a literature professor 1950-68. Interested in sports all his life, he created a handball section in Bordeaux when he was just 17. As an adult, he was then general secretary before becoming an international referee of handball. Paillou became President of the French Federation of Handball 1964-1982 and of the National Olympic Committee in 1982-1993.
He died in a car accident on 17 November 1997, c. 2:00 PM, Jurancon, France.
- Work : New Career 1950 (Professor of literature, 18 years)
- Work : New Career 1964 (President of the French Federation of Handball, 18 years)
- Work : New Job 1982 (National Olympic Committee, 11 years)
Didier Geslain archive, 'sports divers' pdf file, p. 102.
Same data from Petitallot who quotes B.C., Cadran No. 47, December 1997
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Professor 18 years)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Created a handball section)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (President Olympic Committee)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Literature professor)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Referee (Handball)