|born on||15 June 1945 at 17:55 (= 5:55 PM )|
|Place||Cairo, Egypt, 30n03, 31e15|
|Timezone||EEDt h3e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°07' 01°59 Asc. 28°41'|
British actress who achieved her overnight success with her appearance on "Upstairs-Downstairs." Convent-educated with numerous roles on stage and TV, Pagett went on to appear in "A Woman of Substance" and "A Bit of a Do," in 1989. On 5/28/1996 she publicly revealed her three week stint in a psychiatric ward and her fight with manic depression and paranoia. In 1995 she spent some time in a clinic after being arrested for an auto accident incident.
- Crime : Arrest 1995 (Auto accident)
- Social : Secrets revealed 28 May 1996 (Publicly revealed her mental illness)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1989 (Appeared in "A Bit of a Do")
Frank C. Clifford quotes her, from her parents, British Entertainers 1997
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Clinic)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Institutionalized (Psychiatric ward)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Manic depression)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Upstairs-Downstairs)