|Birthname||Fowler, Clara Ann|
|born on||8 November 1927 at 08:13 (= 08:13 AM )|
|Place||Claremore OK, USA, 36n18, 95w36|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°11' 05°28 Asc. 00°47'|
American singer, a popular vocalist of the '50s known as "the Singing Rage." She made 13 gold records, selling over 60 million singles.
The 10th of 11 kids, Page wanted an art career and never took a singing lesson in her life. In 1948 she signed her first record contract. With her manager, she started the technique of over dubbing on records, which became quickly known as the Patti-Page-sound. In the fall of 1950, she put out her first megahit, "Tennessee Waltz," leading to the nightclub circuit and TV, with a few films along the way.
Her first marriage ended in divorce; two adopted kids. There was a second marriage 12/08/1956 that also ended in divorce.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1948 (Signed record contract)
- Work : Gain social status 1950 (First mega-hit)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (13 Gold records)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two adopted children)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Number ten of 11 kids)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Eleven)