|born on||22 September 1961 at 00:28 (= 12:28 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°56' 26°49 Asc. 13°44'|
American actress and noted family, the daughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia and clothing tycoon Howard Oxenberg. She is second cousin (once removed) to Prince Charles.
Catherine was three when her parents separated. Her mom was briefly engaged to Richard Burton in 1974 in London, whose acting and whose drinking both made a strong impression on the girl. During a Christmas vacation with her dad in New York, she decided to move to the U.S. in spite of her mom's opposition. She graduated from St. Paul's School and began modeling in New York while studying at Columbia nights. At 19, she took acting lessons. Along with her early roles, she was living in Madrid with her beau, Manuel de Prado, 31, a Spanish banker. In 1983, she left him for Hollywood.
A gorgeous woman, she played a starring role on the TV soap "Dynasty" 1984-1986. In 1990 she made the film "Overexposed."
She had a baby girl, India Riven, on 6/07/1991, Los Angeles, refusing to name the father. Shortly after that she checked into an expensive rehab center battling depression and an eating disorder.
While engaged to her lover of the past four years, producer David Michaels, in a gesture of spontaneity she married producer Robert Evans on 7/12/1998. Twelve days later they had the union annulled, something of a record even for Hollywood. On 5/08/1999, she married actor Casper Van Dien, 30, in Las Vegas, NV. He has two children from a former marriage and they welcomed a daughter, Maya, on 9/20/2001, Los Angeles.
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1991 (Post-partum after baby born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 7 June 1991 (Daughter born, father unnamed)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1991 (Rehab for depression and anorexia after baby born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 September 2001 (Daughter Maya)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Philip Sedgwick quotes her, client, B.C.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Mom aristocracy)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Dynasty)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder (Anorexia)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Rehab)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Married 12 days to Robert Evans)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (When she was three)