|Birthname||James Arthur Osmond|
|born on||16 April 1963 at 06:23 (= 06:23 AM )|
|Place||Canoga Park, California, 34n12, 118w36|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°53' 19°43 Asc. 15°09'|
American singer, the youngest member of the singing Osmond family, devout Mormons. The family had moved to California by the time that Jimmy was born and were beginning to gain an appreciable reputation for their singing group. At the age of nine, Jimmy did a voice-over of one of the characters on a cartoon show with a debut on 9/09/1972. That year he began to perform with his brothers, accompanying them on a concert tour to Europe where they were greeted by screaming teenage fans.
On 1/28/1979, Jimmy appeared on a TV variety show, "The Osmond Family Show," that ran weekly until 5/27/1979. He made an acting debut on 5/05/1984 in an episode of the series, "Love Boat."
Osmond welcomed his third child, son Arthur, 2/16/2000 in Branson, MO, by his wife Michelle. They have two other children, Sophia and Zachary.
His mother Olive Osmond died of complications from a stroke on May 9, 2004 in Provo, Utah.The entertainer’s father died on November 6, 2007. George Osmond was the patriarch of a talented family and manager of his sons’ group. He died in Provo, Utah at age 90.
- sibling relationship with Osmond, Donny (born 9 December 1957)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 16 February 2000 at 12:00 noon in Branson, MO (Son Arthur born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Childhood : Family close (Large family, very supportive)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Nine)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Osmond family)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Ninth of nine)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One girl and two boys)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Mormon)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over (Age nine)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.