Oskar, Prince of Prussia
|Birthname||Oskar Karl Gustav Adolf|
|born on||27 July 1888 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Potsdam, Germany, 52n24, 13e04|
|Timezone||LMT m13e04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°21' 21°13 Asc. 01°44'|
German royalty, the fifth son of Wilhelm II, German Emperor and Augusta Viktoria of Schleswig-Holstein.
During the early months of the First World War, he commanded Grenadierregiment "Konig Wilhelm I." (2. Westpreussisches) Nr. 7 in the field as its colonel, earning the Iron Cross, Second Class, and the Iron Cross, First Class.
Prinz Oskar was married on 31 July 1914 to Countess Ina-Marie Helene Adele Elise von Bassewitz (27 January 1888 – 17 September 1973). The couple had four children. Prince Oskar died on 27 January 1958 in Munich, Germany.
- child->parent relationship with Auguste Viktoria, Empress of Germany (born 22 October 1858)
- child->parent relationship with Wilhelm II, Emperor of Germany (born 27 January 1859)
- sibling relationship with Adalbert, Prince of Prussia (born 14 July 1884)
- sibling relationship with Eitel Friedrich, Prince of Prussia (born 7 July 1883)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm, Prince of Germany (born 6 May 1882)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Germany," The Times, 28 July 1888, p. 7: "Berlin, July 27. At half-past 1 o'clock this morning, in the Marble Palace at Potsdam, the Empress Victoria was delivered of a Prince."
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Iron Cross)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (German)