|born on||9 October 1952|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°05' or|
British noted family, the wife of rocker wild-man Ozzy Ozbourne. Married for almost 20 years, their life together hasn't always been easy. In August 1989 Ozzy returned from a festival in Moscow and told his wife to get out, then tried to strangle her. He was arrested and sent to rehab for three months after which they resumed their so-called normal life.
Though she may appear petite and demure, Sharon rules the family with a steel core. Their three children, Aimee, Kelly and Jack, have toured with their parents from birth, and although their life has been one of wealth and privilege, it certainly hasn't been one of stability. In 2002 their lives took another strange twist with the premiere of MTV's "The Osbournes." In this reality show, with TV cameras capturing every moment in the family's day, the world came to know Ozzy, Sharon, and their offspring in a more intimate way.
Only Aimee, the oldest child, remained a mystery as she chose to move out of the family home rather than to subject herself to this public display. The show quickly became a major hit, but Sharon's announcement in mid-2002 that she was diagnosed with colon cancer added another dimension of reality to the programming. The disease had spread and Sharon began three months of chemotherapy starting on 7/29/2002. In the following year, it was reported that Ozzy had begun to drink heavily again while trying to deal with his beloved wife's illness; one of their children was quoted as saying that he wouldn't live long if Sharon died as she was the center of their world.
- child relationship with Osbourne, Aimee (born 2 September 1983)
- spouse relationship with Osbourne, Ozzy (born 3 December 1948)
- Relationship : Difficult period August 1989 (Ozzy told her to get out, then assaulted her)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 2002 (TV series "The Osbournes")
- Health : Medical procedure 29 July 2002 (Starting of chemotherapy for cancer)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Shelley Ackerman quotes a book by Todd Gold, senior editor at People magazine, released October 2002. The times of birth were given for the children but not for Sharon and Ozzie.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Colon)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Chemotherapy)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Rocky, but still together)
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing (Eccentric but close)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (The Osbournes)
- Vocation : Misc. : Homemaker/Care provider