|born on||6 May 1902 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Saarbrücken (Saarland), Germany, 49n14, 6e59|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°56' 23°38 Asc. 09°45'|
German/French/American film and stage director, and screenwriter. The Jewish father of director Marcel Ophüls. Married once, one child.
Died from a rheumatic heart condition in Hamburg, Germany on 26 March 1957.
- Death by Disease 26 March 1957 in Hamburg, Germany (Rheumatic heart condition, age 54)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher collection: Steinbrecher has memo quoting birth record in hand from Saarbrucken.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Rheumatic heart condition)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Rheumatic heart condition)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film/stage director)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)