|born on||11 December 1950 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°13' 23°34 Asc. 25°44'|
Greek heiress born in the U.S., the daughter of Ari Onassis and his first wife. She grew up with private schools and servants, and had two failed marriages by the age of 23. When her dad died in 1975, she became the world's richest woman with wealth estimated at between $400 million and 1 billion. She settled $26 million on Ari's widow, Jackie Kennedy Onassis and set out to run the business.
Her third marriage was to Sergei Kauzov in 1978 and the fourth, to Thierry Roussel; they had a daughter, Athina, in 1985. By this time, her weight had ballooned to over 200 lbs.
Her life was afflicted with a drenching unhappiness. Her father had an affair with Maria Callas which broke up the marriage to her mother, then her brother Alexander, 24, was killed in a plane crash in 1973. Her mother died suddenly, followed shortly by her father. She was a failure at marriage, a target for fortune hunters, her weight at the time of her fourth marriage was excessive. She adored and spoiled her only child.
She died suddenly at age 37 of acute pulmonary edema on 11/19/1988 at 3:00 PM near Buenos Aires. She was just three weeks shy of her 38th birthday.
- parent->child relationship with Roussel, Athina (born 29 January 1985)
- child->parent relationship with Onassis, Ari (born 20 January 1906)
- spouse relationship with Roussel, Thierry (born 16 February 1953). Notes: Bitter
- Death of Sibling 1973 (Brother killed in plane crash)
- Death of Father 1975 (Dad left her huge estate)
- Financial : Inherited money 1975 (Wealth estimated in millions)
- Relationship : Marriage 1978 (Third marriage Sergei Kauzov)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1985 (Daughter Athina born)
- Death by Disease 19 November 1988 at 3:00 PM in Buenos Aires, Argentina (pulmonary edema, age 37)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Ruth Dewey quotes hospital records in MH 1/1977
- Traits : Body : Weight (Excessive)
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable (Deeply unhappy woman)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Wealth and privilege)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother accidental death)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Huge wealth)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women