|born on||14 July 1928 at 20:45 (= 8:45 PM )|
|Place||Milwaukee WI, USA, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°21' 24°10 Asc. 19°01'|
American actress, nominated for an Oscar for her ingénue role in "Sunset Blvd," 1950. She was often seen with William Holden in films.
She married and divorced Alan Jay Lerner, his third wife. Later, she married the President of Capitol Records, (Alan Livingston, his third of eight wives, and they were married 1955-1960, in this time she did not work.) In 1989 she was seen in the TV soap, "Paper Dolls."
- Work : Gain social status 1950 (Oscar nomination)
- Relationship : Marriage 1955 (Alan Livingston, President of Capital Records)
- Work : New Job 1989 (Appearance in TV soap)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Paper Dolls)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)