Oliver, Ruth Hale
|born on||16 April 1910 at 19:55 (= 7:55 PM )|
|Place||Philadelphia PA, USA, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°08' 01°38 Asc. 11°56'|
American professional astrologer, writer and teacher. An erudite historian, she had a great command of the language, as well as being an excellent astrologer with a large clientele. One of the early proponents of Humanistic Astrology, she was also one of the first to recognize the importance of configurations.
She and co-author Dr. Harry F. Darling wrote "Astro-Psychiatry"
She died on 10/3/1988 at 6:09 PM PST in Burbank, CA.
- child relationship with Oliver, Susan (born 13 February 1932)
LMR quotes her 1986
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Articles, books)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Daughter Susan an actress)