|born on||24 February 1951 at 23:03 (= 11:03 PM )|
|Place||Lowell MA, USA, 42n38, 71w19|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°45' 16°29 Asc. 11°30'|
American pilot of American Airlines flight No.11 that crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001. The fourth generation son of a Polish immigrant farming family, John loved the fields of his White Gate Farm as much as he loved flying. He joined the Air Force ROTC program in 1968 and spent seven years in the military. During a stint in Vietnam he flew transport planes prior to joining American Airlines.
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001). Notes: Pilot of plane
- Social : Joined group 1968 (Air Force ROTC program)
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 09:00 AM in Manhattan, NY (Plane explosion, age 50, World Trade Center attacks)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes birth certificate
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (World Trade Center attacks)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Plane explosion)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Vietnam pilot)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Farmer)