Difference between revisions of "Obershaw, Mark"
(Imported from Astrodatabank)
Revision as of 22:26, 5 April 2009
|born on||14 January 1966 at 12:10 (= 12:10 PM )|
|Place||Worcester MA, USA, 42n15, 71w48|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°06' 05°00 Asc. 18°17'|
American homicide; arrested by police on 7/26/1997, Rockland, MA. Mark had apparently beaten his younger brother, Brian, to death. The two men shared an apartment from time to time over the past few years. The police arrested Mark after discovering Brian's body at the landfill in Bedford and the chief said that Mark had admitted to killing his brother. Their parents are dead and Brian left no family. It was believed that the brothers had had an argument.
- sibling relationship with Obershaw, Brian (born 5 November 1960)
- Crime : Arrest 26 July 1997 at 12:00 noon in Rockland, MA (Arrested on murder charges, killing his brother)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Beat to death younger brother)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two boys)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Both parents dead)