|Birthname||Edward Phillip O'Neill, Jr.|
|born on||12 April 1946 at 21:15 (= 9:15 PM )|
|Place||Youngstown, Ohio, 41n06, 80w39|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°33' 14°20 Asc. 20°00'|
American actor, best known as the terminally dim-witted patriarch, "Al Bundy," on the Fox sitcom, "Married with Children," a show which enjoyed an 11-year run of popularity from 1987-1998.
O’Neill, like his character on the show, is a former south-paw athlete; he tried out for the NFL Pittsburgh Steelers but was cut from their roster. Unlike his character, he had teaching credentials and taught social studies in Youngstown, Ohio, but in 1982, he began his acting career and was soon known for his versatility. Taking great pains to avoid being typecast, he took roles in films as varied as the TV movie, "A Winner Never Quits," 1986 and "Wayne’s World," 1991. In 1999, he appeared in "The Bone Collector," and in 2000, he returned to television with a leading role in the "Big Apple."
O’Neill married Cathy Russoff in 1986. They separated in 1989 but reconciled in 1993.
- business associate/partner relationship with Applegate, Christina (born 25 November 1971). Notes: Co-stars on "Married...With Children"
- business associate/partner relationship with Sagal, Katey (born 19 January 1954). Notes: Co-stars on "Married...With Children"
- Work : New Career 1982 (Began acting)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1986 (Appeared in "A Winner Never Quits")
- Relationship : Marriage 1986 (First marriage Cathy Rusoff)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 5 April 1987 (Debut broadcast of TV series "Married...With Children," 11 years)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1989 (From Cathy)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1993 (Reconciled with Cathy)
- Work : Begin Major Project 2000 (Began appearing in "Big Apple")
Marc Penfield quotes a letter from the Ohio bureau of records, stamped with their seal, copy in hand 7/2001
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Initially)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film, versatile actor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Married with Children, Big Apple)