O'Neill, C. William
|born on||14 February 1916 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Marietta OH, USA, 39n24, 81w27|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°24' 02°22 Asc. 10°17'|
American lawyer and politician, Ohio's 59th governor and a jurist. O'Neill graduated Phi Beta Kappa in 1938, when he was elected to the Ohio House of Representatives for 12 years. Serving as Ohio Attorney General 1950-56, he segued into Governor 11/06/1956.
He married on 7/29/1945; two sons. In early January 1958, he had a mild coronary occlusion. O'Neill was appointed Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court in 1960. He died at age 62 on August 20, 1978.
- Social : End a program of study 1938 (Graduated Phi Beta Kappa)
- Work : New Career 1950 (Attorny General, six years)
- Work : Gain social status 1960 (Ohio Supreme Court)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Judge and Supreme Court Justice)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Coronary occlusion)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Governor)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)