|born on||27 October 1966 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Milton MA, USA, 42n15, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°40' 12°53 Asc. 23°49'|
American food vendor known as "Dan the Muffin Man," who owned and operated several sales and food service companies. From 1990 to 1993 he owned and operated the "Dan the Muffin Man" stand outside of South Station, Boston.
A former choir boy, he was raised in Dorchester and graduated from Thayer Academy where he was a member of the track team. Handsome and wholesome looking, he sang with the All Saints Choir of Men and Boy's from 1973-87.
On 12/05/1998, he was stabbed to death when he interceded in a domestic dispute at a barbecue in Aguanga, California. He was killed by the husband or companion of a woman when he interceded to protect her during a dispute between the two.
- Work : Start Business 1990 (Muffin stand)
- Social : Joined group 1973 (All Saints Choir of Men and Boys)
- Social : Left group 1987 (All Saints Choir of Men and Boys)
- Death by Homicide 5 December 1998 at 12:00 midnight in Aguanga, CA (Stabbed to death at BBQ, age 32)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Choir boy, men's choir)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Choir boy)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Sales and food service companies)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Fast-food service (Operated muffin stand)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Marketing/ Producer (Food vendor)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Track in H.S.)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (All Saints Choir of Men and Boys, 14 years)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Stabbed to death at BBQ)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Owner, several companies)