|born on||15 December 1930 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Tuamgraney, Ireland, 53n31, 8w50|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°15' 02°56 Asc. 04°20'|
Irish-American writer, a novelist, playwright, screenwriter and TV scriptwriter. The champion of women, she writes especially of sexual repression, stress, loneliness and longing, with prevailing themes of love and loss. Her work of some 29 stories includes "A Fanatic Heart," 1984.
O'Brian married author Ernst Gebler 1952-1967; two sons. After graduating from the Pharmaceutical College of Ireland she lived in London for over 25 years before moving to New York, NY.
- Relationship : Marriage 1952 (15 year marriage, Ernst Gebler)
LMR quotes a colleague from her, "between 10:00 and 11:00 PM." (Contemporary Authors gives 1936)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Married 15 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (London 25 years then NYC)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women