O'Brian, Eddie Jr.
|Birthname||Edward O'Brian, Jr.|
|born on||28 January 1980 at 22:53 (= 10:53 PM )|
|Place||Winchester, Massachusetts, 42n27, 71w08|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°24' 04°43 Asc. 19°14'|
American homicide, convicted of first-degree murder of the stabbing of his 42-year-old neighbor, the mother of his best friend. A big boy at 15, he was 6'4", 260 lbs, the only boy in the family with four sisters. A gentle boy, he never disobeyed his strict parents and was known as the grandson of the city's police chief of the past two decades.
On 7/23/1995, shortly before 9:00 PM, Somerville, MA, he stabbed Janet Downing over 70 times. He went to the local mall from where he called the cops, saying that he 'd been mugged and attacked. He had cuts and scrapes and blood on him that matched the DNA of Downing. No one believed his story except his family.
The trial was held two years later with a verdict of first degree murder given on 10/01/1997, 3:15 PM EDT, Cambridge, MA. Eddie was stoic, showing no emotion or reaction in the same way as when he had been arrested, but his parents erupted in the courtroom, screaming and swearing and saying that their boy had been framed.
- homicide victim relationship with Downing, Janet (born 24 April 1953)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 23 July 1995 at 9:00 PM in Somerville, MA (Stabbed Janet Downing)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 6' 4")
- Traits : Body : Weight (260 lbs.)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Five)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Four sisters, only boy)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Stabbed Janet Downing)