|born on||9 December 1945 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Washington DC, USA, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°04' 10°49 Asc. 12°54'|
American actor, 6'3" and handsome, appeared in the soap opera "Search For Tomorrow," in 1976. He has also played in both TV and Broadway roles. He appeared in the film "The Contract On Cherry Street," in 1977, but made his film break when he played the lead in "Flashdance."
Nouri was raised Catholic, the son of an Iraqi-born insurance salesman and an Irish mom. After college, he joined his dad's firm, but did not like the business world. He waited tables and did stage apprenticeship. He took a three year break from 1972 to 1975 to do some soul-searching, traveling, and meditation.
Nouri married actress Vicki Light in mid-1986 and has a home in the Pacific Palisades. He began his starring role in the TV series "Downtown" in 1986, playing a cop. He found the show much more demanding that two of his other series, "Bay City Blues" and "The Gangster Chronicles." He had credits in several other series, remarking that he loved to play villains.
- Relationship : Marriage 1986 (Vicki Light)
- Work : New Job 1976 (Soap Opera, "Search For Tomorrow")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1977 ("The Contract on Cherry Street")
Linda Clark quotes him
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Search for Tomorrow" and several series)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Catholic)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Black)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 6' 3")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)