Nichols, Stephen E.
|born on||19 February 1951 at 17:43 (= 5:43 PM )|
|Place||Cincinnati OH, USA, 39n09, 84w27|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°29' 07°39 Asc. 24°17'|
American actor whose work has spanned action and martial arts films, comedy, drama, occult horror and science-fiction. He was seen in the TV series "Santa Barbara," 1984 and "Days of Our Lives," 1985-90, in the role of Patch. Nichols guested on many TV shows, including "Matlock," "L.A. Law," "Melrose Place," "In the Heat of the Night," "The Nanny," and more.
Nichols spent an All-American childhood of games, baseball, hamburgers and fries, fishing with Grandpa and watching TV. When he was eight, his mom remarried and he, his older sister, Penny, and his new step dad moved to Dayton to a small apartment. The boy was obsessed with baseball and tolerant of a new baby brother, Zach. His school grades were good enough to earn a scholarship, but he did not take the opportunity. He studied for three years to become a monk, working as a cook in a monastery. He learned concentration, self-control, and doing his work with a spirit of giving.
Moving to Los Angeles, Nichols went to L.A. City College Theatre Academy where he learned his craft and began a career in plays, television and films. He has never refused a job and loves to work, approaching each role eagerly.
He lives in the Los Angeles area with his wife, Lisa, and their three kids, Vanessa, Aaron and Dylan.
- Work : New Career 1984 (Appeared in "Santa Barbara")
- Work : New Job 1985 (Began in 'Days of Our Lives')
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Days of Our Lives")
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Studied to be a monk initially)