|born on||3 December 1944 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Peterborough, England, 52n35, 0w15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°55' 20°56 Asc. 09°12'|
British singer and actor on stage, film and TV, a comedian and singer. Prominent in musical theater, his fame came from his roles in "Hair, " 1968, and "Jesus Christ, Superstar," 1972. His films include "Tommy," "Three For All" and "Nutcracker." He had two top ten hits in 1976 and is known for his comedy role in the TV hit series, "Just Good Friends," from September 1983 thru 1986. In 1995, he was touring in the stage musical, "Singin' In The Rain."
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1968 (Appeared in "Hair")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1972 (Appeared in "Jesus Christ, Superstar")
- Work : Gain social status 1976 (Two top 10 hits)
- Work : Begin Major Project September 1983 (Began appearing in "Just Good Friends")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (On stage in "Singin' in the Rain")
Frank C. Clifford quotes Russell Grant from him, given on Grant's All-Star show 9/1994
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, musicals)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.