|born on||26 September 1948 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Cambridge, England, 52n13, 0e08|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°00' 02°57 Asc. 23°03'|
American singer raised in Australia, an actress and businesswoman who has won four Grammy awards for her music. Her films include the hit "Grease," which was re-released in 1998 for its 20-year anniversary.
When she was five, her family moved to Australia. She began as a singer at coffee houses in the mid-60s, but won a prize trip to London and signed with a British recording label in 1971 under which she produced her first hit, "If Not For You." Her album "Physical," released in 1981, showed a spirited development of her little-girl sound plus bravado.
In business, she became the co-owner of a Los Angeles boutique. In 1991 she was forced to declare bankruptcy after her clothing line failed.
She was married in December 1984 to 11-year-younger Matt Lattanzi. They had one child on 1/17/1986, Chloe, and lived on a ranch in Malibu. In 1994 he built a separate house next door for himself. They separated on 4/24/1995 with reasons that included an age difference of 11 years and the fact that they were very different types of people. She is a person who guards her privacy fiercely with her husband being more sociable.
In July 1992 she was diagnosed with breast cancer and successfully treated with a modified radical mastectomy. Though her preference is for a vegetarian diet, she finds that she needs meat to keep up her energy. At 50 she is youthful looking with skin as clear and an appearance as wholesome as when she played in "Grease" but less obsessive and more relaxed.
Her album "Gaia" was released in Australia in 1995 and in the U.S. in 1996. By 1998 she was traveling with her steady, TV cameraman Patrick McDermott, 42. At home in Malibu, they nest in with an Irish setter who is one of three dogs, three cats and a couple cockatiels and 400 rose bushes. Her film "Sordid Lives" has a scheduled release of February 2001.
Her boyfriend Patrick McDermott went missing on June 30, 2005. Reported to have been having financial problems, he seemed to have fallen or jumped overbord of his charter boat though authorities have not ruled out that he may have faked his death after some people reported seeing him in Mexican resort areas.
- parent->child relationship with Lattanzi, Chloe (born 17 January 1986)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1968 (Grease first came out)
- Work : Prize 1971 (Won a trip to London)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1971 (Contract with Record Co)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 17 January 1986 (Daughter Chloe born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Financial : Bankruptcy 1991 (Clothing line failed)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1992 (Breast cancer)
- Health : Begin remission 1992 (Breast cancer treatment)
Debbi Kempton-Smith quotes her
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Breast)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Olivia older 11 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Boutique)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Four)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection