Negre, Mireille Odette
|born on||18 November 1943 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°16' 09°40 Asc. 02°42'|
French leading dancer at the Opera de Paris. She came to dance as a child of two after her foot was crushed in an elevator accident, and rehabilitation included dance.
At the top of her celebrity, Negre retired for ten years into the convent at the Carmel de Limoges, 1973-'83. On 5/31/1986 at the cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris, she was acknowledged to be a ‘’sacred virgin’’.
Negre is the author of "Une Vie Entre Ciel et Terre, Danser sur les Etoiles."
- Work : Retired 1973 (Retired to convent, 10 years)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 13, 11/1994 (in correction of 12h00, that was given by Pierre Fageolle in Astral # 515).
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Opera dancer)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Foot crushed by elevator, age two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Unemployed more than 5 yrs (Retired to convent, 10 years)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Said to be a virgin)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Dance)
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances (Entered the church)