Nash, Frederic Ogden
|born on||19 August 1902 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Rye NY, USA, 40n58, 73w41|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°20' 25°33 Asc. 11°08'|
American writer, the gifted creator of light, humorous verse. He taught school for a year and spent several years in the editing and publishing business before he turned to full time writing, turning out "Hard Lines," 1931, "Versus," 1949, "You Can't Get There From Here," 1957 and more.
Nash was a popular lecturer and TV guest panelist for his wit and presence. He died 5/19/1971, Baltimore, MD.
- Death, Cause unspecified 19 May 1971 (Age 68)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1931 (First book released)
Church of Light quotes Drew. Old-file has 11:35 PM.
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Secondary)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher, editor)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (TV guest)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecturer)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book