Naruhito, Prince of Japan
|born on||23 February 1960 at 16:15 (= 4:15 PM )|
|Place||Tokyo, Japan, 35n42, 139e46|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°41' 17°48 Asc. 19°24'|
Japanese royalty, the son of Crown Prince Akihito and Crown Princess Michiko, the child of a new-style love marriage. His mother was a commoner who said that she would raise her son herself and that he would go to public schools. While a youth, the Prince learned to not always yield to conformity. He was the first Japanese prince to study outside of his own country, spending two years at Oxford University. He also showed the desire to marry for love.
When he met Masako Owada, a budding scholar, diplomat and career woman at a 1986 palace reception, he reportedly knew that she was the one for him. Unfortunately, she was on her way to Oxford, from where he had just returned, and it was five years before they married, 6/09/1993. Five years after that, they had not yet produced a child, a male heir for the Chrysanthemum Throne. Princess Aiko is their one daughter. His younger brother, Prince Fumihito, had only daughters and a son is necessary to continue the dynasty that has run unbroken for 26 centuries.
Quiet and diminutive at 5' 4", he is known affectionately as Hiro. He was born four days after Prince Andrew of the UK.
Princess Masako gave birth to a daughter on 12/01/2001,
with much rejoicing as they have been married for a childless eight years. She had one other pregnancy that ended in miscarriage in 1999.
- child relationship with Aiko, Princess (born 1 December 2001)
- parent relationship with Akihito, Emperor of Japan (born 23 December 1933)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1986 (Met Masaka Owada at a reception)
- Relationship : Marriage 9 June 1993 at 10:04 AM in Tokyo, Japan (Masaka Owada)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Abortion/ Miscarriage 1999 (Wife had miscarriage)
Church of Light quotes Katherine spencer in Dell 8/1970; Dewey same; both presumed news report. Sy Scholfield quotes same with data taken from newspaper article quoting an announcement by the Imperial
Household Agency: “Son of Crown Prince Akihito 2d in Line of Succession; Parents, in a Break with Tradition, Will Rear Boy,” New York Times, February 24, 1960, p. 3.
- Traits : Body : Race (Japanese)
- Traits : Body : Size (5' 4")
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Fertility problems (No male heir)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Japan)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book