|born on||1 August 1921 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Siena, Italy, 43n19, 11e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°11' 27°59 Asc. 14°47'|
Italian entrepreneur, the founder of a food industry. After receiving a degree in Economics from the University of Florence, 1945, Nannini began in the family business with his father in the confectionery shop and laboratory. By 1970, Sienese specialties were a regional demand and Industria Dolciaria Nannini S.r.l. was established. The production was increased to include foreign markets in Germany and Switzerland, 1982-1994 and the company continued to expand it's corporation with Industria Dolci Senesi S.p.a. Nannini is the present chairman of the corporation with board membership in Confindustria, commissioner of AAS, Lions Club and alternate President of Associazione Calcio Siena (the local soccer club.) He has been awarded the Commander of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic.
Nannini is married to Giovanna Cellesi and in his leisure time; he enjoys tennis and skiing.
- Social : End a program of study 1945 (Economics degree, University of Florence)
- Work : New Job 1945 (Joined his dad in the family business)
- Financial : Best Period 1970 (Business growing, foods in local demand)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1982 (Expanded business into Germany and Switzerland)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie No.45, 9/2002
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Food industry)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Multiple business holdings)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Chairman, CEO, board member)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Tennis and skiing)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Commander of the Order of Merit)