|Birthname||Rafael Nadal Parera|
|born on||3 June 1986 at 18:20 (= 6:20 PM )|
|Place||Manacor, Spain, 39n34, 3e12|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°47' 00°17 Asc. 09°51'|
Spanish-born tennis player and Olympic gold medal winner at the Beijing summer Olympics in 2008. He has won several tennis championships including the French Open several times and Wimbledon in 2008.
He was born to a well-to-do close-knit family on Mallorca that includes another professional athlete, his soccer-playing uncle Miguel Angel. Another uncle Toni taught him tennis when Rafael was three years old and he has been wielding a racket since then. Uncle Toni continues to coach him. Rafa as he is known turned professional at age 15 (2001) and in 2003 became the youngest player ever to win two rounds at Wimbledon. He won his fifth French Open title in six years on June 6, 2010.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Djokovic, Novak (born 22 May 1987)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Federer, Roger (born 8 August 1981). Notes: Tennis rivals
A Spanish newsletter Cyklos (December 2010) gives 18:20 from birth certificate. Previously, Paddy de Jabrun quoted biography (unspecified) for a time of 19:15.
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis
- Notable : Awards : Olympics
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Many)