|Birthname||Edward Regan Murphy|
|born on||3 April 1961 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°46' 14°16 Asc. 16°57'|
American actor, signed with Saturday Night Live and NBC when he was 19 years old. By October 1997 Murphy ranked No.78 in Empire (UK) magazine's "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time" list. The following years he had a salary of $17 million to star in Doctor Dolittle.
He attended Nassau Community College in Garden City, New York before beginning his acting career.
Murphy married Nicole Mitchell in 1993; four kids, Bria (1989), Myles (1992) and Shayne (1994) with Zola Ivy born 12/24/1999. He also has one son each with Tamara Hood and Paulette McNeely (as of June 1999). On 1/29/2002, he and Nicole welcomed their fifth child, Bella Zahra.
The comedian’s divorce from Nicole was finalized April 17, 2006 in Los Angeles after 12 years of marriage, five children, and several months of separation. Murphy denied for weeks that a child delivered to former Spice Girl, Melanie Brown, wasn’t his. Angel-Iris Murphy Brown was born in Santa Monica, CA on April 3, 2007 at 12:11 AM, according to her birth certificate in hand. In late June 2007, a DNA report confirmed Murphy’s paternity of the little baby girl.
Murphy married Tracey Edmonds, age 40, on New Year’s Day 2008 on a private island near Bora Bora. The marriage lasted two weeks, complete with screaming matches beginning on their honeymoon night!
- parent->child relationship with Brown, Angel-Iris (born 3 April 2007)
- parent->child relationship with Murphy, Christian (born 9 November 1990)
- parent->child relationship with Murphy, Eddie Jr. (born 10 July 1989)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1989 (Daughter Bria born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1992 (Son Myles born)
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (Nicole Mitchell)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1994 (Son Shayne born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 3 April 2007 at 12:11 AM in Santa Monica, CA (Daughter Angel-Iris born to his former lover, Melanie Brown)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship 15 January 2008 (Split from Tracy Edmonds)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Eve De Alberich quotes On-line-Biography, no source
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy