|Birthname||Morse, David Bowditch|
|born on||11 October 1953 at 22:38 (= 10:38 PM )|
|Place||Beverly MA, USA, 42n33, 70w52|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°31' 04°16 Asc. 23°20'|
American actor, best known as the loveable Dr. Jack "Boomer" Morrison on the acclaimed television series, "St. Elsewhere," 1982-88.
Morse grew up in Hamilton, Massachusetts, where he got his early acting experience locally as well as in more than 30 productions with the Boston Repertory Theater prior to moving to New York in 1977. He debuted on Broadway as Father Barry in a production of "On the Waterfront" and made his feature film debut in the drama, "Inside Moves," 1980. It was, however, his work on "St. Elsewhere" that made him a much sought-after character actor.
He appeared in such feature films as "Contact," 1997, and for his performance in the Pulitzer Prize-winning off-Broadway drama "How I Learned to Drive," 1977, he won several awards including an Obie. More recently he appeared in films like "The Green Mile," 1999, "Proof of Life," 2000, and "Dancer in the Dark," 2000.
He married Susan Wheeler Duff on 6/19/1982, and they have twin sons and one daughter. The tall, rugged, blond Morse is soft-spoken and looks more like your average small-town resident than a Hollywood star. This works to his advantage as he tries diligently to keep his home life private.
- business associate/partner relationship with Begley, Ed Jr. (born 16 September 1949). Notes: Co-stars on "St. Elsewhere"
- business associate/partner relationship with Mandel, Howie (born 29 November 1955). Notes: Co-stars on "St. Elsewhere"
- business associate/partner relationship with Washington, Denzel (born 28 December 1954). Notes: Co-stars on "St. Elsewhere"
- Family : Change residence 1977 (Moved to New York)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1980 ("Inside Moves")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1982 ("St. Elsewhere", six years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 ("The Green Mile")
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twin sons)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three, two sons and one daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("St. Elsewhere")