Morgan Vanderbilt, Gloria
|born on||23 August 1904 at 02:05 (= 02:05 AM )|
|Place||Lucerne, Switzerland, 47n03, 8e18|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°27' 26°29 Asc. 19°35'|
American socialite born in Switzerland to a noted family, the identical twin to Thelma and the daughter of a Diplomat father and a Spanish mother. The twins had an older sister, Consuelo, and a younger brother, Harry. They were raised in a half dozen international homes with many travels and little time with their parents. Gloria adored her dad but grew to eventually have total enmity with her mom.
Both girls were on their own in New York when barely 16. The following year she met Reggie Vanderbilt; passionately in love, they married in March 1923. She entered society as a wealthy matron with travels and an active calendar. On 2/20/1924, she had their daughter, Gloria, who later became famed as an American fashion designer.
When the baby was still an infant, Reggie died. From then on there were years of legalities leading up to a seven-week court case for the control of the baby, as it was she who was heir to the Vanderbilt millions. Gloria lost the case, retaining only visitation rights as the child went to her aunt, Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney.
Died of cancer 2/13/1965, Los Angeles, CA.
- child relationship with Vanderbilt, Gloria (born 20 February 1924)
- sibling relationship with Morgan, Thelma (born 23 August 1904)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1922 (Met Reggie Vanderbilt at 17)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Parents had servants, money)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three siblings)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Married to Reggie three or four years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Reginald Vanderbilt)
- Family : Relationship : Sexual chemistry (Passionately in love with Reggie)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Reginald Vanderbilt)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Gloria became a fashion designer)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Lost custody of daughter Gloria)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage (Vanderbilt millions)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lived in Switzerland, America, Europe)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (As a kid)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Identical twins)
- Notable : Famous : Socialite
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women