|born on||21 March 1949 at 12:25 (= 12:25 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°46' 02°53 Asc. 23°54'|
American musician and composer whose first band was the 1970 group, "The Grapes Of Wrath." His career really didn't skyrocket, however, until he joined a group entitled "The Rockets." Since 1978, he has produced two platinum LP records and three gold singles as well as touring, during some years, for ten months at a time.
Being a product of the Berkeley street scene, he was arrested in 1969 for marijuana possession.
Linda Clark quotes him, "12:25 or 12:29 PM."
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo ("Grapes Of Wrath", "The Rockets")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Marijuana)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection