|born on||6 July 1942 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Morristown NJ, USA, 40n48, 74w29|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||13°48' 27°00 Asc. 18°10'|
American actress who began acting in 1968 and was on an ABC soap in 1969 and an ABC series in 1970. In 1971 she played lead in the film "Shaft."
She was married in 9/1960 and had a son on 3/17/1961, the same year that her father died. In 1965 she had a nervous breakdown, and a second breakdown in January 1978.
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1965 (Nervous breakdown)
- Death of Father 1961 (Same year she had a son)
Miles Dickson quotes her
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women