|Birthname||Kelly Marie Miller|
|born on||6 September 1978 at 07:40 (= 07:40 AM )|
|Place||Rochester, Minnesota, 44n01, 92w28|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°34' 28°23 Asc. 24°28'|
American basketball player and identical twin of sister, Coleen born four minutes later. Extremely supportive family, she had been playing with miniature basketballs from the age of three. Tall, at 5' 9", slender and extremely pretty, they took ballet, jazz and tap, played tennis and golf, swimming and ice skating, but basketball became their focus. At age 10 they made the Amateur Athletic Union basketball team and by 12, held the national title.
An athletic family, older sister, Kathy Jo is a figure skater and dancer, older sister, Sheila, is a swimmer, older brother, Kerry plays hockey, football and basketball.
While in their infancy the twins spoke of their possessions in the plural, "we house, we toy, and we mom."
- Social : Joined group 1989 (Amateur Athletic Union basketball team)
- Work : Prize 1991 (National basketball title, age 12)
News clippings in hand from Tamara Baker.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 5' 9")
- Traits : Personality : Active (Extremely athletic)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious (Motivated)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Six)
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive (Athletically inclined)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three sisters, one brother all athletic)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Jazz and tap)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Tennis, golf, swimming, ice skating)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Identical twins)
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women