Michiko, Empress of Japan
|born on||20 October 1934 at 07:43 (= 07:43 AM )|
|Place||Tokyo, Japan, 35n42, 139e46|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°52' 20°37 Asc. 17°52'|
Japanese royalty who, as a commoner, met Prince Akihito at a tennis court in 8/1957 and beat the Prince on the tennis court, leading to a love-match. The couple was married on 3/10/1959 and Prince Naruhito, the first of three kids, was born on 2/23/1960. The Princess became a symbol of Japan's social revolution, particularly regarding the emancipation of women.
- spouse relationship with Akihito, Emperor of Japan (born 23 December 1933). Notes: Happy
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 23 February 1960 (First of three kids born, Prince Naruhito)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Baird had information from Ziegler, quoting the Astrological Institute of Japan. Steinbrecher confirmed date from the Los Angeles Japanese Consulate
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Prince Akihito)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Prince Naruhito)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Japan)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection