|Birthname||Ethel Agnes Zimmerman|
|born on||16 January 1908|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°11' or|
American singer and actress known as the First Lady of Musical Comedy. The owner of a powerful, untrained singing voice and exuberant stage persona, she left a permanent record of her talents in over a dozen films, often noted for setting the audience on fire.
Merman had a total of four marriages and divorces, one to Ernest Borgnine in 1964. An autobiography was released in 1978 titled "Merman."
Merman underwent brain surgery to remove a tumor and died ten months later, 2/15/1984.
- Health : Medical procedure 1983 (Surgery for removal of brain tumor)
Penfield Collection spec date and time of 2:00 AM EST. Same date in Astrological Reference and Astrological Index. The year 1909 is given in Information Please, Famous People and Celebrities. The year 1901 is given in 50,000 Birthdays. Mr. Hoffman quotes a biography for Whitestone, NY.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Tumor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway musicals)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Exuberant stage talent)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book