|born on||8 April 1918 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Englewood CO, USA, 39n38, 104w59|
|Timezone||MWT h6w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||18°27' 19°03 Asc. 07°06'|
American railroad entrepreneur who merged Great Northern, Northern Pacific and Chicago, Burlington and Quincy railroads into the largest railroad, with the longest line route, in the U.S. For years he fought federal anti-trust laws before he was able to complete the merger.
Menk died of cancer on 11/23/1999 at his home in Carefree, AZ.
- Death by Disease 23 November 1999 at 12:00 noon in Carefree, AZ (Cancer, age 81)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Railroads)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession