Menendez, José E.
|Birthname||José Enrique Menendez|
|born on||6 May 1944|
|Place||Havana, Cuba, 23n08, 82w22|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°01' or|
Cuban-American entrepreneur, worth $14 million. He was the CEO of Live Entertainment, a Los Angeles video-distributing company.
On the night of 8/20/1989 at his Beverly Hills home, he and his wife Kitty were murdered, blasted point blank with shotguns blasts while sitting in the den watching TV. At 11:47 PM the police got a hysterical call from the elder of their two sons, Lyle, crying "They shot and killed my parents."
During the 1996 trial, testimony from relatives provided evidence that José had been abusing the boys for years, and the abuse was sexual, physical and psychological.
- parent->child relationship with Menendez, Erik (born 27 November 1970)
- parent->child relationship with Menendez, Lyle (born 10 January 1968)
- spouse relationship with Menendez, Kitty (born 14 October 1941)
- Death by Homicide 20 August 1989 in Beverly Hills (Shotgun death by sons, age 45)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Date given in the news, time unknown
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Had affairs with other women)
- Family : Parenting : Abusive - Physical/Verbal
- Family : Parenting : Abusive - Sexual
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Sons always in trouble)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy ($14 million)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Killed with shotgun by sons)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Video distributing)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Media attention)