Mendès France, Pierre
|born on||11 January 1907 at 10:51 (= 10:51 AM )|
|Place||Melun, France, 48n32, 2e40|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°05' 10°56 Asc. 11°06'|
French politician, an attorney by the time he was 21 and the youngest Deputy ever as a Radical Socialist. In 1934 he served as the mayor of Lauviers and, after war service, became the Premier of France from 1954-1955 and the Minister of State in 1956. His books showed him to be an authority on economics.
Died on 10/18/1982, Paris, France.
- Death, Cause unspecified 18 October 1982 (Age 75)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1934 (Mayor of Lauviers)
- Work : New Job 1954 (Premier of France)
- Work : New Job 1956 (Minister of State)
Gauquelin Vol 3/1056 (11:00 AM Paris time)
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Premier of France)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Minister of State/Deputy/Mayor of Lauviers)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WW II)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Economics)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level; passed the Bar by age 21)