|Birthname||Ulrike Marie Meinhof|
|born on||7 October 1934 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Oldenburg, Germany, 53n08, 8e13|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°13' 26°27 Asc. 00°35'|
German terrorist, part of the Baader gang, Red-army fascists who used terrorism as a form of political protest, kidnapping, bombing, killing and maiming those whom they determined to be enemies.
Meinhof's dad died when in 1940 and her mom in 1948. She was raised by a caring foster-mother. Smart and a natural leader, she married Klaus Rohl in 1961, a columnist and editor in chief of the local paper. They had twins in 1952. Meinhof became an author, a TV and radio playwright and a talk-show personality.
In 1969, she met Andreas Baader and they teamed up to form the Baader-Meinhof gang. They began a series of efficient bank robberies in Berlin in January 1971 and the killing began with their shooting of a cop in October, with a second cop killed on 12/22/1971. Building up an arsenal of guns and explosives, Baader led the gang in planting bombs in an army headquarters on 5/11/1972. The explosion killed one and wounded 13.
The "People's War" continued with a series of bombings until a secret tip led to the police's discovery of their bomb factory-HQ. They shut themselves in the garage while the police bombarded them with tear-gas grenades, all shown on live German TV. When Baader was captured, they gave up and were all apprehended, Meinhof on 6/15/1972.
The trial began on 5/21/1975 of Baader, Meinhof, Ensslin and Raspe, with charges that covered 350 pages. While in prison, Meinhof tore the prison towels into strips and hanged herself on 5/09/1976.
- associate relationship with Ensslin, Gudrun (born 15 August 1940). Notes: Members of the Red Army Faction
- lover relationship with Baader, Andreas (born 6 May 1943)
- Death of Father 1940
- Death of Mother 1948
- Relationship : Marriage 1961 (Klaus Rohl)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1962 (Birth of twins)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1969 (Andreas Baader)
Cirkels quotes Roland Hepp archives from German information
- Family : Childhood : Adopted (Raised by foster mother)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Both parents died before she was 15)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twins)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Andreas Baader and gang)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Kidnapper
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Terrorist (Baader-Meihof gang)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Bank robber)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Age 42)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Talk show personality)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (TV and radio)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection