|Birthname||Joseph Mulrey McIntyre|
|born on||31 December 1972 at 20:50 (= 8:50 PM )|
|Place||Needham, Massachusetts, 42n17, 71w14|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°31' 01°28 Asc. 04°10'|
American musician who is most noted for being the cupid-faced baby of the group "New Kids On The Block." He was playing in dives by the time he was 12 and, along with Jon and Jordan Knight, Wood and Wahlberg, became the biggest pop-culture phenomenon since The Beatles. The group dominated the music video market, outselling both Madonna and Michael Jackson. He has been the subject of two books and, by 1991, the group had their own comic book, a hit Saturday morning cartoon show and their faces on products everywhere. His estimated annual gross income from all sources had reached $840 million by 1990. The group amicably broke in 1994.
McIntyre released a solo album of love ballads and dance tunes in 1999. Just short of his 30th birthday, the boyish Joey began in the fall lineup of the TV series "Boston Public," September 2002.
Joey had his first girlfriend at 18 and two years later, began a seven-year off-and-on relationship with model Nina Cammarota. They became engaged in 1997 for two years before Joey ended it, saying that he was just not ready. He married Los Angeles real estate agent Barrett Williams on August 9, 2003 in New York City. Exactly one year before, on August 9, 2002, he walked into her office in his search for a rental and became her first client. His platinum wedding band is adorned with tiny diamonds forming the number 8.09.
He and his wife welcomed their son Griffin Thomas McIntyre on November 20, 2007 at 9:05 PM in Los Angeles. The time is given on the birth announcement, a photo of which appeared in People magazine (issue of September 15, 2008). His daughter Kira was born May31, 2011 at 12:30 PST (place not given).
- business associate/partner relationship with Knight, Jonathan (born 29 November 1968)
- business associate/partner relationship with Knight, Jordan (born 17 May 1970)
- business associate/partner relationship with Wahlberg, Donnie (born 17 August 1969)
- business associate/partner relationship with Wood, Danny (born 14 May 1969)
- child relationship with McIntyre, Griffin (born 20 November 2007)
- Social : Joined group 1985 (Joined the "New Kids on the Block")
- Work : Gain social status 1991 (Group has high notoriety with their own cartoon show and endorsements)
- Social : Left group 1994 (Group amiacably breaks)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 (Solo album debut)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 November 2007 at 9:05 PM in Los Angeles, CA (son Griffin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (New Kids On The Block)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist