|Birthname||McCracken, James Eugene|
|born on||16 December 1926 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Gary IN, USA, 41n36, 87w20|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°41' 17°36 Asc. 08°39'|
American singer, a dramatic tenor in opera. Having a 52" chest allowed him to deliver a powerful, rich and exact tone. He was heavy his entire life, even as a boy when he began singing in school, and he reached 270 lbs as an adult.
After serving in the Navy, McCracken began to gain opera experience with short roles at the Met when his career took off dramatically. By 1963, he was a triumph.
In 1954, he married mezzo-soprano Sandra Warfield.
McCracken died in 1988 after having two strokes.
- Relationship : Marriage 1954 (To mezzo-soprano Sandra Warfield)
- Death by Disease 1988 (After two strokes)
Cook quotes him in Leek's magazine 5/1972
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Navy)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Traits : Body : Weight (270 lbs.)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Two)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Traits : Body : Size (Chest of 52")