McCarthy, Kevin M.
|born on||26 June 1959 at 20:12 (= 8:12 PM )|
|Place||Winthrop MA, USA, 42n22, 70w59|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°37' 24°10 Asc. 02°52'|
American bond trader for Cantor Fitzgerald on the 104th floor of the World Trade Center; killed on 9/11/2001 when the building was impacted by an airliner piloted by terrorists. McCarthy attended Northwestern U. when he was already a business owner, having started his own livery business after high school. He ran it for eight years and in 1998, received the required certificate to work as a bond trader. He is remembered for a great smile and a fresh sense of humor; he enjoyed fishing, hockey, and summers at Cape Cod with his family. McCarthy leaves a wife, two daughters, Chelsea and Stephanie and a son, Andrew, his parents and four sisters.
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001)
- Social : End a program of study 1998 (Certified bond trader)
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 12:00 noon in Manhattan, NY (World Trade Center collapse, age 42)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three, two daughters and one son)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Family
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Fishing, hockey)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (World Trade Center attacks)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Collapsed building)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Livery service initially)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Stockbroker (Bond trader)