|Birthname||Mayo, William James|
|born on||29 June 1861 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Le Sueur MN, USA, 44n30, 93w52|
|Timezone||LMT m93w52 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°32' 29°31 Asc. 18°02'|
American physician, the younger son of William Worrall Mayo, who started the Mayo Clinic in 1889 along with his father and brother Charles. He won fame for his surgical skill in gallstones, cancer and stomach operations.
Mayo died on 7/28/1939, Rochester, NY.
- parent relationship with Mayo, William Worrall (born 31 May 1819)
- sibling relationship with Mayo, Charles (born 19 July 1865)
Sabian Symbols No.666. (Old-file has 3:09 AM LMT.)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon (Expert In gallstones, cancer and stomach operations)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Co-founder of Mayo Clinic)