Maximiliana Maria, Princess of Bavaria
|born on||3 July 1552 Jul.Cal. (13 July 1552 greg.) at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°06' 20°51 Asc. 28°46'|
Bavarian princess, the youngest daughter of Duke Albrecht V (1528-1579) from his marriage to Archduchess Anna of Austria (1528-1590), the second daughter of Emperor Ferdinand I. Maria Maximiliana died on 11 July 1614 in Munich.
- sibling relationship with Ernst of Bavaria, Elector of Cologne (born 17 December 1554 Jul.Cal. (27 Dec 1554 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand, Duke of Bavaria (born 20 January 1550 Jul.Cal. (30 Jan 1550 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna of Bavaria, Archduchess Consort of Aust (born 21 March 1551 Jul.Cal. (31 Mar 1551 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm V, Duke of Bavaria (born 29 September 1548 Jul.Cal. (9 Oct 1548 greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes "Ehrenspiegel des glorreichen Hauses Wittelsbach: Ein bayerisches Geschichts- und Volksbuch für alle Stände" by Friedrich Wilhelm Bruckbräu (Fleischmann, 1867), p. 105: "Marie Marimiliana, geb. in München den 3. Juli 1552 in der Nacht zwischen 11 und 12 Uhr."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)